Sending an Email to the Teacher:
Sending an email is very easy. You only have to go to the
system, login, and click on "compose."
Here is an example of a properly addressed email:
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: YOU@haruka.otemon.ac.jp (this will send a copy of the
email to you. Good insurance in case I lose your email.)
- Subject: Computers NAME SEAT# HW# (Computers tells me the
class this email is about, NAME is your name, SEAT# is where you
sit in the class, and HW# tells me which homework assignment you
- Body: In the body of your email, put your name, student
number, and seat number at the very beginning of your
- Attachments: DO NOT ATTACH Files. I will not open them as they
take too much time, and could contain viruses.